1. What Personal Information Do We Collect?
• Information You Provide. We receive and store information you enter. For example,
when you search for or buy a product or service, or when you supply information such
as your address, phone number or credit card. You can choose not to provide certain
information, but then you might not be able to take advantage of some of our features.
We use the information that you provide for such purposes as responding to your
requests, customizing website features, improving our website, and communicating with
• Cookies. Like many websites, we use "cookies". Cookies are small programs that we
transfer to your hard drive that allow us to recognize you and to provide you with a
them by going to the toolbar of your web browser, and clicking on the “help” button.
Follow the instructions that will prevent the browser from accepting cookies, or set
the browser to inform you when you receive a new cookie. In addition, you may visit
this and other websites anonymously through the use of utilities provided by other
• Other Information: Every computer has an IP (Internet Protocol) address. IP addresses of computers used to visit this site are noted. In addition, we automatically collect other information such as email addresses, browser types, operating systems, and the URL addresses of sites clicked to and from this site.
2. How Do We Use Your Information?
• Customized Browsing. We use your information to better serve you by providing a customized experience. As noted above, you may “opt-out” of this customization, or even visit and visit anonymously.
• Special Emails and Communications. We may send you special emails from time to time, unless you choose to “opt-out” of receiving such communication. In addition, we may also send you newsletters or other communication. Again, you may “opt-out”. If we send you news, events or information from other organizations, we do not share your
personal information with them.
• Law Enforcement. If we receive a lawful court order to release account or other personal information then we will comply with the law. We will also release information when necessary to protect the life, safety or property of others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
3. How Do We Protect the Security of Your Information?
• We work to protect the security of your information during transmission by using Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) software, which encrypts information you input.• We use encryption to protect your information contained in our customer list.
• We limit access to your information on a “need to know” basis.
• It is important for you to protect against unauthorized access to your password and to your computer. Be sure to sign off when finished using a shared computer.
• No system can guarantee absolute security, just as the finest lock cannot guarantee physical security. However, we take every reasonable precaution to assure that your data is secure.
4. Refund Policy
All donations are final.
5. Contact Us
For inquiries or information, call: